Going international provides a wide choice of investments and flexibility of portfolio structures. Hallmark Trust Limited can enable international investments to be held in international companies (IBCs - International Business Companies) which, when combined with a trust, permit individual investors to protect their financial assets and safeguard their wealth for future generations. Once investors elect to establish an international structure in the Turks & Caicos Islands, stringent local laws protect absolute confidentiality and privacy.
The most common reasons why people take financial investments international include:
- Asset Protection - to secure against future claims and judgements including divorce proceedings, bankruptcy, creditors and litigation.
- Estate Planning - to provide protection of assets for beneficiaries on a favorable tax basis or avoid forced heirship legislation
- Taxation Planning - to defer and reduce potential liability and plan long term efficiency.
- Currency Protection - by stabilizing current assets outside currency sensitive countries.
- Immigration Tax Planning - for inbound persons to some countries providing tax relief of earning in the trust for 5 years.
- Overseas Business Management - we offer directorial and administrative functions for your overseas business.
Investment benefits also include access to hundreds of mutual funds not available in North America, as well as opportunities to deal in currencies, assets and overseas real estate. Hallmark Trust Limited has an extremely diverse client base and we are able to provide detailed insights into all of the advantages an international structure may afford each individual set of circumstances.